Join us for an early fall afternoon filled with music and an array of comforting, homemade soups. This will be the seventh year for this fundraising event which has been a delicious success each year. Various restaurants and chefs create soups made with fresh, local ingredients. For the price of your ticket, you can sample four different soups which come in 4oz servings, served with homemade rolls and surrounded by wonderful music. Wander between our new pavilion where the soup will be served and Historic St. Mary’s where music will be performed presented by Fall Halls. It’s a truly old fashioned gathering where you can enjoy scrumptious fall flavors, time with friends and family, music, and above all, you are helping us to continue bringing exceptional music to an extraordinary venue.
For only $20, enjoy delicious soups from local restaurants (listed below). This includes musical entertainment provided by Small Halls Inc. as part of the Fall Flavours / Fall Halls line-up in beautiful Historic St. Mary’s Church! The day will feature performances by Nick Doneff, Dennis Ellesworth & Kinley Dowling and Piper Matthew MacLaine!
Soups provided by:
1. Island Stone Pub – Chilled Gazpacho featuring local produce (Gluten Free / Vegetarian)
2. Ship to Shore – Carrot Ginger (GF / Vegetarian)
3. Samuels – Curried Vegetable Quinoa – (Vegetarian / Vegan / Gluten Free / Dairy Free)
4. Broadway 45 – Island Mushroom Chowder – (Gluten friendly)
5. The Table – Granny Smith’s Carrot Ginger Purée (GF / Vegan)
6. Open Eats – Beer & Cheddar soup with torched and crispy bread on top (**NOT GF/ NOT V or NOT veg**)
7. Breakwater Bar & Grill – Acadian Chicken Fricot (Gluten Free and Dairy Free).
Tickets available for purchase HERE